Our NSW FSS online training is narrated, so easy to listen to your FSS trainer whilst going through the online course.
NSW Food Authority nominated three focus areas for additional emphasis for all FSS training in NSW.
All online and classroom FSS training courses have been updated to include greater emphasis in these three areas.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions prior to enrolment
NO ADDITIONAL FEES.
When you have successfully completed the training we will scan and email your certificates, then mail them to you. Others charge postage and handling on top of the training fee!
These prices include the NSW Food Safety Supervisor (FSS) Certificate - valued at $30 - and the nationally recognised statement of attainment for the following units of competence.
SITXFSA001 ‐ Use hygienic food safety practices and SITXFSA002 ‐ Participate in safe food handling practices.
(These units are suitable for anyone working in retail food businesses, such as restaurants, cafe's, market stalls, bakeries, catering and take-away’ s).
*Conditions that apply to ALL online Food Safety Supervisor training: please note these conditions are not exhaustive, please read the terms and conditions prior to enrolment.
- Students must have their own current email address and access to a computer, tablet or smart phone the internet to do online training.
- To display the ability to have sufficient computer and english skills to undertake online Food Safety Training students must enrol themselves and pay online by Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit card.
- Students must read the pre-enrolment information and instructions themselves.
- Students can call Centre for Training to enrol over the phone, but no discount applies to phone or invoiced enrolments.
- Prices for telephone enrolments: FSS renewal $135.00 Full FSS online $150.00, FSS classes $199.00.
- Prices for invoiced enrolments: FSS renewal $145.00 Full FSS onlline $160.00, FSS classes $210.00
- $25 transfer fee applies if you enrol yourself into the wrong training.
- FSS Recertification or renewal is ONLY possible if you hold a NSW FSS Certificate that is current or no more than 90 days expired.
- Your enrolment is valid for 3 months from payment date. However you can apply for an extension for up to 6 months (no extra cost) - contact us.
The Nationally recognised Statement of Attainment issued after successful completion of this training will also meet the Food Safety Training requirements for QLD, ACT, SA, Victoria, Tasmania, NT & WA